- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons panela sugar
- 2/3 cup milk (coconut or almond milk)
- 1 1/2 cups Nodo GF flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons matcha
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Fresh honeycomb
- Couveture White chocolate to coat
- Crushed pistachio kernals to sprinkle
- Edible flowers to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add the eggs, matcha powder, melted butter, tahini, sugar and milk. Whisk to combine then set aside for 15 minutes to allow flavours to infuse.
- Sift over the flour and baking powder and whisk briefly to combine. Pour into a jug.
- Pour into doughnut mould. Tap pan to eliminate bubbles and smooth over tops. Place in oven and cook for 8-12 minutes. Let cool then gently turn out from pan.
- Cover with white chocolate and dress with crushed pistachio, flowers and chunks of fresh honeycomb.