- 40g desiccated coconut
- 315g nodo gf self raising flour
- 135g raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 x free range or organic eggs
- 225g butter
- 200g coconut or greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbspn apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 100g apple puree
- Cream together butter and sugar in mixer.
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix til well combined.
- Place mixture in piping bag and fill your donut pan evenly, filling around 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes on 180c.
- Wait until the pan has cooled before turning out.