Nothing says Easter more than a triple chocolate sweet treat. Our Easter brownies are your favourite rich, gooey and decadent blackout brownies, but with an extra chocolate-y Easter twist.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
- 500g Nodo Blackout Brownie Mix
- 110g melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 12-16 gluten free Easter eggs (or dairy free easter eggs if dairy free. we love Kokopod Chocolate Eggs)
- Preheat the oven to 170C (or 150C fan-forced).
- Place the Blackout Brownie Mix into a large bowl and create a well in the centre.
- Add the coconut oil and the eggs. Use a fork to break the egg yolks and lightly whisk together with the coconut oil.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the blackout mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Ensure there are no pockets of dry brownie mix remaining.
- Pour the mixture into a lined slice tray.
- Par-bake the brownie for 15-20 minutes until the edges are set but the centre is still runny.
- Place the Easter eggs on top and return to the oven for a further 25-30 minutes.
- Allow the brownie to cool completely before slicing.