These rich and decadent brownies are the perfect sweet treat for any occassion.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC (150ºC fan-forced)
- Add the brownie mix to a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Pour in the melted butter and fold into the mixture using the spatula. Make sure that there is no dry brownie mix remaining.
- Add the eggs to the brownie batter and gently fold through until just combined. Be careful to not over-mix.
- Transfer the batter to a lined slice tray.
- Press the raspberries into the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then check the brownie. The brownie is done when the batter is firm but not completely set. If the centre is too soft, return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.