You’re going to love every sweet, fluffy bite of this delicious coconut milk sheet cake! It's gluten free, dairy free, super easy to make, and pure coconut perfection. It's a light coconut-y treat, perfect for morning tea.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups rapadura sugar
- 2 cups Nodo Self-Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 500g coyo
- Toasted coconut
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Line a sheet pan with baking paper.
- Add the oil, eggs, lime zest, lime juice, coconut yoghurt and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Sift the rapadura sugar and the spices into the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Sift half of the flour into the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Sift the remaining flour into the mixture and whisk to combine, ensuring there are no lumps of dry flour remaining.
- Pour the mixture into the sheet pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown on top and a skewer pierced into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Just before serving, top with coconut yoghurt, toasted coconut flakes and passionfruit.