185g Dark chocolate
3 x Large free range or organic eggs
275g Rapadura sugar
1 tbspn Vanilla extract
85g Nodo gluten free plain flour
40g Cocoa powder
100g Dark chocolate
240g Mayvers Peanut Butter
- Melt butter, vanilla extract and 185g dark chocolate together.
- While waiting for the chocolate to cool, whisk the egg and sugar together in Kitchen Aid for about 5 minutes on high speed.
- Weigh up the plain flour and cocoa powder in a separate bowl. Mix them together by hand.
- When the chocolate mixture is cold enough, gently fold in to the egg mixture using a spatula. Combine the mixture together without knocking down the air on the egg mixture.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients until well combined but do not over-mix it.
- Mix the remaining dark chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture into tin.
- Top with generous amount of Mayvers Peanut Butter (roughly 1 cup) - we love Protein Peanut Butter with Hemp Seeds.
- Bake at 150 degrees for at least 40 minutes. If the brownie wobbles in the middle, it’s not quite done, bake for another 5 minutes until the top has a shiny, papery crust and the sides are just beginning to come away from the tin.