Prep time: 5 minutes
This bruschetta-style tomato mozzarella toast makes the perfect breakfast or lunch! Or, if you have company, it is a super easy, yet super delish side dish or appetiser.
- 2 slices Nodo Seeded Sourdough
- 1 punnet (250g) baby heirloom tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella
- Handful basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut each tomato in half and then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Season the tomatoes with a pinch of salt and a generous crack of pepper. Add in the basil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then toss to combine. Set aside.
- Toast the Nodo Seeded Sourdough slices until golden.
- Top the toast with the tomato pieces and torn mozzarella. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil over the mozzarella.