Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 18 minutes
The best cookies are the ones that melt in your mouth, and warm your heart.
You and your loved ones are going to love our decadent take on a classic chocolate chip cookie. Made with simple, gluten free ingredients and a whole lotta love; they're perfectly crispy on the outside and satisfyingly thick and gooey in the centre.
Each cookie is brimming with semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips for a rich depth of flavour; sure to satisfy even the biggest chocoholic.
Enjoy whenever you wish, but we highly recommend you devour them straight out of the oven while they're still warm.
- 125g butter, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon (150g) Nodo Self Raising Flour
- 100g milk or dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Use an electric beater to cream the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until fluffy and pale, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg, vanilla paste, cinnamon and salt. Beat until combined, 1 minute.
- Using a spatula, fold the flour into the cookie batter until no dry patches of flour remain.
- Add the chocolate chunks and fold through.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 10 large balls. Place on a tray and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This will help the cookies keep their shape when baking.
- Preheat the oven to 170C while the cookie dough is chilling.
- Place the cookies on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Allow plenty of space for each cookie to spread, baking the cookies in batches as required.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the top of the cookie is crispy.
- Eat the cookies while they’re still warm, or leave them on the tray until completely cooled before storing in a sealed container for up to 3 days.